This module deals with the use of Transporters to carry out routine Light Vehicle Recoveries and covers the following area's
- Health and Safety as it applies to Transporters
- Types of Transporters, their performance and advantages
- Loading procedures using a Fixed bed transporter
- Loading procedures using a Slide bed transporter
- Equipment checks, hazards loading and unloading the casualty vehicle
Practical Skill Instruction:
- Demonstrate successfully the deployment and use of the equipment. The loading, transporting and unloading of the casualty vehicle.
We have nationwide vacancies available!