VR5 Spectacle Frames
This module deals with the use of Spectacle Frame Unit as part of a routine recovery procedure and covers the following area's:
- Health and Safety as it applies to Spectacle Frames
- Variations in Spectacle Frames and their performance
- Loading procedures and checks when using Spectacle Frames
- Towing procedures and release of casualty vehicles
- Equipment checks and hazards associated with Spectacle Frames
Practical Skill Instruction:
- Demonstrate successfully the deployment and use of the equipment, loading, transporting and unloading of the casualty vehicle.
We have nationwide vacancies available!