VR14 Twin Booms
This module deals with Twin Booms Units and all the safety aspects associated with their use when carrying out routine recovery procedures and covers the following area's:
- Health and Safety as it applies to the use of Twin Booms
- Twin Boom Performance Features
- Boom Rigging Procedures and Equipment Checks
- A frames and fittings, loading procedures
- Towing procedures and Hazard analysis
Practical Skill Instruction:
- Demonstrate the correct use and deployment of all equipment. Front and rear suspend tow, height precautions. loading, transporting and unloading of the Casualty Vehicle.
We have nationwide vacancies available!