This module deals with Underlift Units and all the safety aspects associated with them when carrying out routine procedures and covers the following area's:
- Health & Safety as it applies to the use of Underlifts
- Underlift Variations, Features and Performance
- Operating procedures and Equipment Checks
- Loading and unloading procedures using Underlift
- Towing procedure and Hazard analysis
Practical Skill Instruction:
- Demonstrate the correct use and deployment of all equipment. Stabiliser legs, Cross Heads fittings, Straps, Chains and tensioners. Loading, transporting and unloading of the casualty Vehicle.
We have nationwide vacancies available!