ADR Carriage of Dangerous Goods
First Aid - FAW and EFAW complies to new 2015 regulations
For Course bookings & enquiries call
07794032813 and ask for Keith Lowey or email email@example.com
Training and Safety is a vital part of our company and contributes to our ability to provide a reliable and high standard of service to our customers whilst ensuring the safety of our employees and the public.
We have our own IVR (Institute of Vehicle Recovery) approved Training Academy ‘Road One’ at our site in Cheshire which is a fully operational Vehicle Rescue & Recovery training centre.
• We offer a range of courses from Health & Safety, Driver CPC, First Aid and Customer Service training to
a full range of IVR (Institute of Vehicle Recovery) modules.
• All members of staff at The Mansfield Group are fully trained at the Road One Academy
• Each of our training courses is also available to external participants.
• Should a customer require our services to be executed in a specific manner or have any specialist
vehicles they require to be treated or handled in a certain way, this can be adapted into the
training of our staff.
• We are an approved IMI (Institute of Motor Industry) Awards Centre.
• Our academy offers extensive training facilities including online assessment stations, individual
one on one training areas and undercover assessment bays.
• Training can be conducted in the convenience of your own premises.
• We can tailor courses to suit your requirements.
• Training is carried out by qualified and experienced trainers who are all members of staff within the
Keith Lowey - M.I.V.R. ITSSAR Registered Cat 1 Level 2 Instructor (Group Training Manager)
Sean Buckley - M.I.V.R., ITSSAR Registered Cat 1 Level 2 Instructor
Andy Macartney - ITSSAR Registered Cat 1 Level 2 instructor
Malcolm Boon - ITSSAR Registered Cat 1 IVR Level 2 instructor
Chris Swann - ITSSAR Registered Cat 1 Level 2 Instructor
We have nationwide vacancies available!