The Mansfield Group can offer a vehicle rescue and recovery service for any type of vehicle 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We operate a fleet of service vans, each equipped with a variety of tools, diagnostic equipment and parts, offering roadside repairs for any type of vehicle at any location.
We recognise that each customer has their own individual requirements, and so we offer a customised service to suit our customers and their fleet.
The Mansfield Group can offer:
- A Large fleet of service vans.
- Customer Service trained, IVR Qualified and ATA registered Roadside Technicians.
- A Roadside assistance service 24/7 all year round.
- Vehicles which are tracked so we can provide accurate information on their location.
- Service vans equipped with on board diagnostic equipment, tools and parts.
- A roadside assistance service to motorcycles, cars, vans, commercial vehicles and buses.
- A dedicated Technical Support Team based at Head Office who provide additional support and technical advice to our customers and patrols. This team assists and facilitates roadside diagnostic repairs and customer repairs at workshop level.
Rob Ward is Awarded Gold Award for Green Flag Commendations