The Mansfield Group is the UK’s largest independent vehicle rescue and recovery operator. Operating from 30 service centres across the northern, central and southern geographical areas of the country, we provide a 24/7 vehicle rescue, recovery and repair service to our customers.
At The Mansfield Group, providing our customers with optimum service is the focus of our organisation.
We are always looking for individuals with the passion and initiative to deliver the standard of service we strive to provide.
If you would like to join a progressive and leading vehicle rescue and recovery company then please browse through our vacancies:
- Administration and Business Development Manager
- Based from our Head Office in Stoke On Trent, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our highly respected team, you will play an invaluable role in marketing the Academy and developing new business opportunities for delivering training needs both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and delivering creative ways of engaging with the marketplace as well as strong administration skills in order to manage the diaries of the training managers and training records for all employees.
- Customer Service Advisors and Controllers - Head Office (Stoke-on-Trent)
Ideal candidates will have:- Good telephone manner, the ability to work well under pressure, professional approach, high level of communication and customer service skills. Controllers will preferably have experience in the dispatch of vehicles in a vehicle recovery environment.
- Recovery Technician - Woking, Slough, Coventry, Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Macclesfield, Leeds. We are always looking for high calibre candidates in all of our geographical areas. Please enquire for more details.
Ideal candidates will have: - experience in loading and unloading vehicles, or experience in the recovery industry - a minimum Category C Licence (LGV Class 2) - excellent communidation and people skills - a smart appearance and professional approach - Flexibility to work on a shift system including weekends and nights.
- Roadside Patrol- Birmingham, Macclesfield, Manchester, Doncaster, Coventry, Leicester, Leeds. We are always looking for high calibre candidates in all of our geographical areas. Please enquire for more details.
Ideal Candidates will have: - a good knowledge of light and commercial vehicles including basic mechanical skills - a minimum B+E driving licence (car and trailer) - a strong technical background for multi-vehicle repair, good diagnostic skills and preferably have a level 3/ATA qualification - good communication and people skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure. - flexibility to work on a shift system including weekends and nights - a willingness to operate different vehicles and equipment.
- Workshop Technician - Bicester, Langley. The purpose of the roll is to fault find and repair if possible The Mansfield Groups customers vehicles who have become stranded at the roadside or been brought into our workshops for repair or servicing. Carrying out a wide range of repairs and servicing activities to the highest legal and professional standards, the ideal candidate will be flexible and have the abolity to remain calm under pressure.
- Heavy Recovery Technician - Manchester, High Wycombe Class I&II. The primary purpose of the role is to fault find and repair if possible The Mansfield Group customers who have become stranded at roadside or brought into our workshops for repair. Predominantly working on heavy commercial vehicles up to 44tonne but will include passenger vehicles from time to time. A preference for experience of repairing and driving HGV vehicles together with the ability to work under pressure.
The Mansfield Group ia an equal opportunities employer.
Rob Ward is Awarded Gold Award for Green Flag Commendations