The Mansfield Group is the UK’s largest independent vehicle rescue and recovery operator. Operating from 30 service centres across the northern, central and southern geographical areas of the country, we provide a 24/7 vehicle rescue, recovery and repair service to our customers.
At The Mansfield Group, providing our customers with optimum service is the focus of our organisation.
We are always looking for individuals with the passion and initiative to deliver the standard of service we strive to provide.
If you would like to join a progressive and leading vehicle rescue and recovery company then please browse through our vacancies:
- Customer Service Advisors and Controllers - Head Office (Stoke-on-Trent)
Ideal candidates will have:- Good telephone manner, the ability to work well under pressure, professional approach, high level of communication and customer service skills. Controllers will preferably have experience in the dispatch of vehicles in a vehicle recovery environment.
- Recovery Technician - Stoke On Trent, Slough, Birmingham, Leicester, Sheffied, Derbyshire, Leeds, Kent. We are always looking for high calibre candidates in all of our geographical areas. Please enquire for more details.
Ideal candidates will have: - experience in loading and unloading vehicles, or experience in the recovery industry - a minimum Category C Licence (LGV Class 2) - excellent communidation and people skills - a smart appearance and professional approach - Flexibility to work on a shift system including weekends and nights.
- Roadside Patrol- Birmingham, Stoke On Trent, Derbyshire, Leicester, Leeds We are always looking for high calibre candidates in all of our geographical areas. Please enquire for more details.
Ideal Candidates will have: - a good knowledge of light and commercial vehicles including basic mechanical skills - a minimum B+E driving licence (car and trailer) - a strong technical background for multi-vehicle repair, good diagnostic skills and preferably have a level 3/ATA qualification - good communication and people skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure. - flexibility to work on a shift system including weekends and nights - a willingness to operate different vehicles and equipment.
- Class I multi -car transporter driver - Stoke-on-Trent
Responsibilities include:- Operating a multi-car transporter on various shift patterns including nights and weekends
The ideal candidate will have:- a class 1 licence - full drivers CPC - experience in vehicle recovery - good communication skills - flexibility to work on a shift system.
- Light Vehicle Technician - Langley Slough. The primary purpose of the role is to fault find and repair if possible The Mansfield Group customers who have become stranded at roadside or brought into our workshops for repair. Predominantly workinng on light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonne but will include larger vehicles and passenger vehicles from time to time. A preference for experience of repairing and driving HGV vehicles together with the ability to work under pressure,
The Mansfield Group ia an equal opportunities employer.
Rob Ward is Awarded Gold Award for Green Flag Commendations